<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 10, 2008 ; 2:02:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

26 Dec 2008 - Mum is getting married in JB.. I can see she is getting so excited abt that.. Happy for her lah.. Hope she will get the life she's been looking for all the time..

Went out with the Legong Clan last sunday.. Had fun bowling, cycling, chit-chatting and just sat down by the beach and enjoy the precious moments together.. It was really fun catching things up.. And we should do that more often boys and girls... I noe it was quite bad coz I kept vomiting... Hmm... No matter...

Now, Im soooo confused coz I've already went for the SATS interview for CSA job and was selected... And already went for the medical check-up last monday... But this morning, Orchard Hotel called me and asked whether Im still interested for the job of Customer Service Executive ... The other day, I sent my resume to the HR dept of that hotel... I sent it just for fun... I didn't expect I will get it... Now.. What am I gonna do?? Coz Im interested in both of the job...

After confiding in sooo many ppl, I've decided to go for the interview @ Orchard Hotel tmr morning and know more about the company and will compare and think more after that...

What do u tink guys?? Working in the Airport or in the Hotel?? Hmm...






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe