<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 ; 12:05:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Today is my off day.. Wow!! I feel good..
I woke up at 11am juz now, i collected all my dirty clothes..
Turned on the washing machine and dumped everything in there and let the thing do the washing..
Then.. Took out my bedsheet, pillowcases, bolstercase, and comfortercase.. Put it juz beside the machine and waiting for its turn...
Gosh... I feel so nice being at hm after a long time.. I mean spend my whole day at hm.. Cleaning up my room and the house.. I feel so great!!

Now talking abt feeling so 'Great'...
Told ya im watching a movie last saturday night with Zaidi.. Tell u ol a story on wat happened dat night..
Didi picked me up frm werk(as usual), den we went to Tong Seng for our "buka"..
After that we went to Lucky Plaza to meet Didi's squadmate.. They were playing pool there lah..
After the game and ol, they decided to watch a movie with us.. But unfortunately, Didi and I already bought our tix much earlier b4 meeting em..
But they still wanna watch that movie eventhough not gonna get the same seat as us.. (The movie was 'I Now Pronounce U As Chuck & Larry')
We walked slowly to Cineleisure... Wat happened in front of Meritus Mandarin Hotel was the most embarassing moment of my LIFE..
Didi and I was playing arnd, imagine an Hindustan scene.. Singing2 and running arnd.. Walked like nobody's business... Berangan lah gitu, berangan hindustan..
Den in just one blink, I fell down to the front, lying with my face facing the sky.. Imagine how bad did i fall..
My elbow was hurt and it bleed so much..
The funniest thing was that, I can still laughed b4 i got up..
The most irritating part was, Didi can still laugh and did not help me get up..
The most and most and most embarassing part was.. Didi's squadmate was there to watch that free show!!!!!! I can even cry to think abt it now... Seriously, was so MALU MAN....
Then can still take pic with Didi after the incident at Cineleisure.. See see..


Malu man... Malu!! Malu!! Malu!!

Then we went to the Coke Cafe at Cineleisure ad I found this Oreo Cheesecake which is cheap and its not bad at ol.. See see..


$2.40 only.. After 8pm..
Not bad kan??


Oh... I forgot.. Last 2 weeks, Didi and I and his frens went to see Charles and Suhaimi and Raizan and his girlfren fishing at Changi.. Hahaha!! It was late at night.. But still, went to meet him.. See see..


He has grown so fat, hasn't he?


When i reached home that night, he msg me askin whthr i've already reached.. Then finally he admit that he missed me.... Hehehehehe.. How sweet darling... I miss him alot too...

Ok, then on Sundy as usual, Didi picked me up after werk and we went home.. I made this for us to eat.. Hehehe... See see..


Banana with Chocolate Topping!!


Yum Yum!! Slurp!! It was simply delicious...
Hehehe...








Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe