<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 23, 2007 ; 4:24:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Ive just reached home..
The last five days was a suffer...
I cant walk, I cant sit, I cant lie down properly..
What am i supposed to do if I cant do all that?
The most saddest thing was, I cant LAUGH!!
Gosh...

Last Friday, I went to the poly and got 2 days MC, without sending me to the Hosp..
She just gave me Gastric Pills to go along with the Painkiller Pills..
Then Antibiotic Cream with the pills..
Dats all, and ask me to come back after 5 days...
The night itself I was crying like hell.. Luckily Zaidi was at home to take care of me.. Lay my head on his lap and he put me to sleep..
Told ya, my lump was half of a pointing finger... It grows to the length of a finger and the size of a toe.. Really2 big...
The lump moved from the side of my kelengkang to the side of my vagina..
Then wen it cant moved any further, it slowly moved downwards...
And all this happened within 4 days..
Ytdy, I cant walk anymore.. Imagine the Indian lady doctor told me to come back after 5 days... Crazy or wat... Only the 2nd day and I cant walk ardy, and yet she ask me to come after 5 days... Crazy!!

Went again to the poly on the next day, and quickly they refer me to the hosp..
Was hospitalised and scolded almost every nurses there for being very rough.. Hahahaha!!
It was worse than someone who has juz give birth.. Haha!!
Waited till 6pm for my operation..
They put me in the waiting for quite a long time, coz i fell asleep while waiting..
Then into the theatre, the experience was short coz everything went very fast..
They put me to sleep and the next thing I realised I was in the recovery room.. Hehehe..
This afternoon I got discharge after my doc pulled my ribbon gauze that was put inside my wound..
It was fucking pain..
These are some pictures I took in the hosp.. Hehe..





My Bestfriend For Life!!

Hehehe... Love him so much u noe...
Nurses thought dats he's my Hubby.. Hehehe...
Sneak in the hosp at 12 midnight to send me food, coz i couldnt eat the whole day b4 the operation.. Empty stomach.. How sweet!!







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe