<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 23, 2007 ; 5:07:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

It's 5am and I juz came back from meeting Addi.. He is very sleepy and i made him go home.. Hahaha.... He asked for the surprise that I promised him.. But i didnt give him coz he didnt bring any bag.. And my surprise is juz a small gift which is 2 bottles of kuih.. I made for him.. Coz he hardly eat u see.. Bahasa die pon boleh tahan.. He said, "Give me after 4 years lah.." Hmmmm....

Now i've just finish my sahur.. Hmm.. Pay back my HUTANG2.. Left with 4 more days after today.. So excited for Ramadan and Syawal.. Donoe wat im gonna wear this year.. But definitely a simple one.. That's me.. Very simple..

Anw people.. Im gonna move again... But this tym, it's quite far and quite ulu.... To PUNGGOL!!!
Oh gosh.. So name me which part of spore I've nvr live.. Haish.. Punggol? Punggol ehk.. Punggol??
So its gonna be quite hard to meet that someone.. Maybe once a mth? Better than nothing.. Hehe..

To Leeza and Zaidi.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Zaidi, you're still my No. 1!! Love you so much.. I'm always here for you, aite??








Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe