<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 30, 2007 ; 10:16:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Mr A was pissed off with me..
He didnt say or show it.. But i noe he is..
Juz because I scolded him in my sleep..
The story is like this..
He didnt answer my calls or reply my msgs..
So at midnight he text me saying dat he's in JB and will text me again wen he reach Spore.. But it was alrdy 2am and i was really tired.. And i got to wake up early for werk the next mrng.. So i decided to call him to tell dat im going to sleep.. But I cant get him.. So i decided to juz go to sleep.. At 230am.. He called me, but it didnt realised wen i answer his call.. I realised that his fren talked to me and after dat he talked to me.. But i was too sleepy to get up and talked to him.. I noe i was angry, but didnt noe wat i was angry at.. I was sort of scolded him... So thats y he was pissed off..
And ytdy he didnt answer my calls or reply my msgs.. Wow!! He's really angry at me..
Now.. Hopefully he meet me later.. After werk..
Hmmm.... I want to clear things out.. It wasnt my fault totally.. I was sleeping.. I didnt even realise wen i pick up the call.......
I made Mr A angry........
Im sorry.. =(








Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe