<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 12, 2007 ; 1:08:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

ONE OF MY MOST EMBARASSING MOMENTS IN MY LIFE!

I thought i wanted to be early for work this morning..
But my slipper terputus stgh jln..
Late again lar..
Haish, really looked like one of those aunties who sell tissue pprs coz my face was so pale, didnt put on any powder..
Gosh! Really selekeh sak!!

As usual, I slept at work at the counter..
Finally, I ate Terong(Brinjal) msk sambal belado after a long time.. Sort of crave ah.. Only dat w/o rice.. Yummy!!
Having my insomnia again after about 1 yr? Hmm.. My dark circles are getting worse..
But i just cant put myself to sleep..

I bought the tix for Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix already!! Yay!!
This saturday wif Charles..
Im really excited to watch the movie altho i've read the book..

Really look forward for the movie.. Hehe!!

Muax!!







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe