<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 30, 2007 ; 11:37:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

I am really so sad.. What happened to me.. I donoe wat and how to say.. Doing gd at work but very bad with my personal life.. I mean my family.. It's just dat, me and my mum was drived out from the flat.. Munafik nye org!! The reason was, we came back late at night.. We didn't even noe that they're coming to Singapore.. And that wasn't our fault that we got home late.. So far till now, they only came twice and these 2 tyms we came back late coz we went out with our family.. Not like as if we bring home any strangers as in guys... My head hurt alot wen they told us to get out of the flat by end of this mth and they only told us, umm.... Abt last Saturday?? Can you believe tat???? 7 days and we have to get a new plc to stay.. I donoe wat to say.. No choice me and my mum have to be seperated again.. It's like so sad... ='''''( Isk isk isk... My sis quickly applied a flat for us to stay.. She was feeling very bad coz me and my mum have to be separated.. How does it feel like if you girls out there have to separate with your mum? Isk isk isk.. Sad..... ='''( It's hard for me, you see.. I was like this since i'm a little girl.. Ya Allah, kesiankan lah aku..

Mama have to stay with Cik Shidah and I have to go back to my dad's plc.. As soon as me and kak lin arrived, we (kak lin, me and wawi(bro)) chatted before we started to view each others' friendster.. After that my dad called up and was very angry wif wawi coz I didn't call him as soon as I arrived.. But I was working on my resume.. So I tot there's nthing impt.. Talked to abah on the fon for a while and he told me remind wawi not to be rude to him.. Wen I put down the fon, went back to the room and saw even wawi was angry wif abah and started to curse him.. Those vulger words came out frm his mouth makes me very sad.. Its very sad wen he cursed my dad (his dad too), and my dad cursed him too.. THEY CURSED EACH OTHER!!! Omg!! How am I suppose to stay in this hse?? I just couldn't hold back my tears and it rolled down my cheeks.. Very very sad.. ='''(

There's a lump stuck in my throat.. Haila.. Wen this kind of thing happened, I Miss my Mum and Sis soooo MUCH!! I cant continue this entry.. Im crying alot.. See you guys again..






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe