<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 21, 2007 ; 7:39:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Monday, 7 May 2007
-Werking (1pm-730pm)

Tuesday, 8 May 2007
-Werking (1230pm-730pm)

Wednesday, 9 May 2007
-Werking (12pm-730pm)
-Date with my darling Legong Chip..
-Went to Tampines met Kak Lin..
-Met Kyryl at 1230am, got home at 130am..

Thursday, 10 May 2007
-Werking (12pm-730pm)

Friday, 11 May 2007
-Werking (12pm-830pm)

Saturday, 12 May 2007
-Werking (10am-730pm)
-Hectic at work.. Got home, took a shower and got ready for my date with Shafi'i.. reached home at 4 am..

Sunday, 13 May 2007
-Werking (9am-730pm)
-Reach home at abt 830pm..
-Met Kyryl to pass his charger at 1045pm..
-Slept at 1am..

Monday, 14 May 2007
-Werking (9am-730pm)
-Dinner wif Kyryl and went shopping..
-Talked on the phone till 3am with Musdan and Shafi'i (one after another)..

Tuesday, 15 May 2007
-Werking (9am-730pm)
-Dinner and hang around at esplanade wif Musdan..
-Reach home at 2am..
-Slept at 3am..

Wednesday, 16 May 2007
-Werking (9am-730pm)
-Went to visit my grandad..

Thursday, 17 May 2007
-Werking (9am-730pm)
-Went home wif Musdan and Shaiful..

Friday, 18 May 2007
-Werking (12pm-730pm)
-Lepak dgn Musdan..

Saturday, 19 May 2007
-Werking (12pm-730pm)

Sunday, 20 May 2007
-Went out with Shafi'i..

Wow!! What a life.. Ytdy and today is my only rest day after two weeks.. I don really have a rest day from the beginning of the month of shud I say since last mth after my grandad's funeral in Johor.. I am really4 shack..

Thinking of taking another part-time job.. It will goes like this.. 9am-4pm at Indulge Patisserie, then 5pm-10pm at Novena Food Junction (Nasi Padang Stall).. But even now im already totally tired and what will happen if i take up the FJ work.. Charles was laughing at me when i told him abt this.. Hmph!! But the rest were like "Don't burn out yourself...", "You're gonna be very tired, dear", "2 part-time job? What for?", "Ei, you wanna get married is it?', "Can you do it?".. Wow!! All sorts of questions they asked.. The actual reason is, I just wanna fill my time with all types of work..

Recently I've been dating a lot of guys and they are much3 more older than me.. Ranging from 28 and 30 years old.. Old kan?? But they actually look very2 young.. And they're still not married.. Such a pity.. Well, make frens with my type.. We have the same thinking,"Marriage isn't everything." And maybe, we are not gonna get married.. As for me, I'm still young.. Hey, I've yet to reach 20 ok!! Things in life might change.. Who noes, I'll get married when I reached 25 years old.. I was really shocked when my customer order their wedding cakes and they are only 18, 19, 20 years old.. I am so kpo and asked them their age.. Hahaha!!

Today, I went to meet Leeza at her plc.. Watch hindustan after a long time.. I watched Mind Your Language too after a long time and I laugh my heart out.. It was really3 funny.. Hehehe..

Mane satu ehk??
1) Kaz Botak (Diver)
2) Shafi'i (Something to do with Aerospace)
3) Musdan (Designer)
4) Kyryl (You noe who's he..)

Hehe.. That's all guys.. Got to go..

*Miss you Syasya..*






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe