<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 06, 2007 ; 6:26:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

It has been a long time since the last time I update my blog.. Gosh!! So many things happened.. Firstly, my exam results are excellent.. Puas hati ah senang ckp.. Haha!! But.. Unfortunately, I didnt get a vacancy kat SP.. Takpelah bkn rezeki aku.. Went down to SP konon nak appeal but then bila da sampai sana aku tak kuasa ehk.. Tapi still teman kan Iqah ah.. Terjumpa pulak Charles kat sana.. After dat met Leeza and Darny kat LuisN nak beli kan Kak Lin bdae prez.. After dat back to my plc.. Mkn2 ckit ah.. Took some pics.. No time to uplod.. Let you guys see some other time.. Haish.. Then the next week.. Sape tau, tau lah ehk.. Sape yg tak tau, biarkan je lah ehk..

Then, aku tak ingt lagi ape yang terjadi.. Yang aku tau after that "Incident", ade customer aku ni called my shop up just to get to noe me and asked for my number.. He is a diver.. His name is Kaz.. Then the next day at shop while waiting for customers to come in, Kaz send my a big bouquet(did I spell it right?) of flowers.. 3 white lilies.. Omg!! I didnt noe what to say.. Speechless you noe.. First time dapat bunga.. The feeling was not bad after all.. But I donoe how to appreciate bunga tau.. Then after a week, another customer of mine kenal2 dgn kita.. He is doing sumting abt aerospace.. I donoe wat exactly his job is.. His name is Shafi'i.. Both Kaz and Shafi'i are 28 yrs old.. But Shafi'i doesn't look like 28.. Kaz kan, die BOTAK!! And PENDEK!! Hahahaha!! Kluar dgn die kena pakai sliper.. Hahaha!!

Khai want me back.. And Charles Knew abt it.. Hehehe!! Charles told me to organise another outing for us Legong Clan.. Really hope you guys can make time for this outing yah.. There is sumting that I really proud of Charles.. Hehe!! Sooner or later you guys will noe.. Congrats Charles!! Hehe!! Oklah Oklah.. Got to go!! Bubyez!!!

* Miss you guys!! Mpuacks!!






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe