<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 ; 2:58:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

I had a great and stressful weekend.. I was working last Saturday and guess wat? I saw Azrin, my ex's brother.. He is so thin now!! Better looking.. Then, after werk.. I got so stressed up with my bloody fucking project.. So stresses till I went shopping.. ALONE!! And I saw Haiqel and what's her name? Nani's fren.. And Aimran? Imran? Amran? What ever his name is.. The point is, I saw them.. The one I know is Haiqel and Nani's fren.. The other guy, I donoe who he is.. But they told me to join them.. So kind of them, but I rejected their offer.. Coz the next day.. I have to complete my project.. Then, went home.. I saw Honey Iqah and her frens at Bugis MRT stn.. Haish..

On Sunday, Leeza and I went over to Iqah's place to finish up our Frontpage Project.. Promised Kak Lin to meet her at Orchard before meeting my family, but in the end, Leeza and I met them at Plaza Singapura for dinner.. Hehehe.. So sorry Kakak.. Then we had fun cam-whoring and eating our lovely Pizza.. Hehehe... And Leeza, became our Photographer but that night.. We had to pay her $7 per hour for her service, ok.. So expensive.. Might as well ask our Old Woman to take those pictures.. Hahaha!!

Ytdy, met Kakak and Jaaron and Eddy at tampines Changkat CC to watch the breakdance session.. U noe which one? U noe The Dancefloor.. There's this grp called Breakforce? It's them.. And OMG!! Now the whole grp knows that I have big boops.. Sweet stupid Eddy showed his frens my pictures.. Hmm.. Well, stayed till late night but fortunately, Eddy sent me back.. We took pictures.. No time to upload those photos.. Promise you guys I will upload those photos soon..


Me, Kakak and Jaaron.. He had soar throat..


Candid!


Cheese!


Love her so much..




Jaaron took these pictures.. Smart eh?



And these peolpe are the Breakforce guys..

Now, all my projects have already finished.. Just have to study for my exams which is coming up next week.. After the exams, and voila!! Finish School!! But gonna wait for poly result.. Hopefully, I'll get it.. Hmm.. I will not be surprised if I dont get it.. Give way to the people who is more ELIGIBLE than us..







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe