<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 ; 6:47:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

2 years it has been.. Ups and downs happened, still we faced it bravely and together.. Wat happened among the eleven of us, don't blame one another.. It's fated to be like that and eventually we found happiness with our loved ones.. Me myself didn't expect I would say this.. "I will miss you guys, badly.." =''(
I've never felt this way before.. It breaks my heart when we have to go our own way.. I'm sure outings will keep us together.. I'm sorry if I have done anything wrong and say anything bad like criticising.. You guys know, it's just me.. I can't show my tears infront of you guys, keep it back for my pillow..
The Legong clans, I'm still in love with them.. Not sure how I am supposed tp gp thru this.. It's very sad.. Remember the times when we sleptover her house, made some egg tarts, brownies and hotdog rolls.. Remember the fried rice, with the touch of each hands of ours? Hmm.. Luckily, it turned out nice.. Still remember the time when I sleptover her place and I witnessed her talking in her sleep.. you noe who you are.. Makes me smile somehow.. =) Syasya, miss talking to you abt my daily routine.. Iqah, sorry for the "**** you all".. =p Remember Legong 1 and Legong 3 the promise we made..

Thank you Legong Clans for being there for me, when I felt down..
The moments when Charles was not there with me..

Well, anw had my last paper dis mrng.. Quite tough actually, but able to answer though.. Met my class advisor and told her not to miss me.. I think, it will be vice versa.. She is so kind.. And yah! My class got 2nd place for Napfa Test and we receive $200.. Not much, but hey! Something than nothing.. i don't noe that my class is so fit.. Hehe.. Took some pictures with the ISA girls..


With Yani.. With Sally..

Wow!! So much memories from the first day of school, I made frens with Immirza.. The first person I made frens with.. =) Den slowly I made frens with the others.. It took me a few mths to adapt with the situation.. I mean making new frens.. And yah! Thank you for sharing to buy me b'dae prez.. I still have the mango top, the "world's best waitress" apron and the bath set.. I will keep it safely..

Once again, thanks for being part of my life..






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe