<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 22, 2007 ; 10:48:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Wow!! What a long weekend.. Basically, on my weekend, I spent most of my time outside.. I mean, I spent my weekends kat ECP.. Saturday and Sunday.. And I only got home on the Monday morning..
Went to my Chef's and friend's friend's barbeque pit.. Haish.. After got home, I didn't get some sleep.. Wash up and got ready to meet Kakak, abg Jeff and Jaaron.. Jaaron is so damn FAT!! I mean he's getting fatter and Smarter!!
Say something like, "Aunty aunty.. Nak kiss.." When he kiss me, teros die terbaring kat atas sofa.. Konon mcm pengsan gitu coz die kate aku BUSUK???!! Naughty Jaaron.. Den on the Sunday night Kak Lin Called me kul 12 mlm and told me that Jaaron missed me so much till he cried.. So sweet.. Haish.. Den he wanted to borrow my Harry Potter movie but afraid to tell me..
So he said to his Mum, "Mama mama, takmo bilang Aunty Jaaron nak pinjam, Bilang Aunty Izah, Mama nak pinjam.." Pandai2 je anak sedara aku sorang nie.. Haish..
Den on Tuesday, kluar dgn Leeza and Iqah gi town buat project.. Aku terjumpe ZURAIDAH!! Hahaha!! My bestfriend in Secondary School.. Sayang dia..
Hubby pon dah balik Singapore.. Penat giler sey dia.. He said that he had to entertain all his relatives yang datang.. Sayang dia.. Hahaha!! Sayang semuanya!!!







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe