<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 25, 2007 ; 1:45:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

My mastercard pay is coming up.. It will be this monday on 29 January.. Woohoo!! Dah leh gi shopping.. Im juz so excited about it..

Ytdy at workplace, ade tikus ehk.. Small je mcm Tom and Jerry nye tikus, you noe Jerry? The cute little mouse.. It was squeaking loudly coz it's tail termelekat kat glue yg kite letak especially for it.. While they were catching, i was standing on a stool.. Was so afraid if the mouse get away.. Die punye bising tak boleh tahan sak.. Nyaring tau.. I was covering my ears while they took it outside.. So disgusting..

Hope Charles come over my place this weekend..Hehehe.. Miss him soooo much!!

"Love you too 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.." This is what he's gonna say when I tell him "I Love You".. Crazy Fellow.. =)

Today mama cook my favourite dish.. Dried Tofu Soup!! Yay!! I was just planning to control my diet.. Mama nie kalau ade kat rumah, buat aku gemok aje.. Niwae, That day I was browsing Iqah's pictures in her laptop.. I found out that I used to be so slim when the first tym I enter ITE.. Gosh.. I used to where M size shirt, but now, I admit I can hardly breathe in my L size shirt..
Wow!! Nana lost 5kg.. Congrats.. Hahaha!!

Im working again today..

Oh yah!! And Zaidi, congrats.. You are back together again with Nabella..

Ok, gtg..






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe