<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 12, 2007 ; 9:31:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Hahaha!! Today is 12 January 2007..

Hey!! Im getting FATTER and FATTER and FATTER and FATTER!! Gosh!! this morning when i weigh myself, I gain ONE more kg.. School is making me fat..

Ok, for example.. I brought food from home.. I ate in class.. Then I find the lesson is boring.. "Cher I go out for a while ah.." But go canteen.. Then after eating, at 12 noon breaktime.. Eat again.. Then after school straight go to werk, eat again.. After werk, got home.. Mama will say, "Izah, mama cook this and that for you.. Eat lah, finish it up.. Don't throw food.. Later the food cry, blah blah blah.."
Can somebody tell me, macam mane aku nak control my diet????? Gosh!!

Niwae.. I've been thinking lately about my work.. Tak tau ehk nak continue ke tak nak.. My boss is really getting out of my hand.. Taking advantage of me evrytime.. And as time goes by, it is getting worse ehkk.. I really really really HATE IT!! But you see, for extra income, I have to.. Coz if I need to look for other job, it really takes time.. But I juz need to put up with my boss's nonsense!! Hmmph!!

Juz now, I had my Mock Interview.. Its a presentation ok.. And it was spontaneous.. I didn't even practise (did i spell correctly? i always got my practice and practise wrong) Haha!! Anyway, it was fun!! Yay!! Gtg!! Now need to go and find out who is correct about the assignment, gridlines and autofilter and borders and such!! Haha!! Perang!!! Woohoo!! Got to go!! Toodles!!!






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe