<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 ; 8:07:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

It has been a long time since I update my blog..
Birthday hubby hari tu pon tak update.. Well, to hubby...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!
May God bless you with lots of happiness!!
Love you always dear!!

Niwae, went KL last week wif kakak, abg jep and his frens, zul, yaya and fadzli.. 4 days 3 nights.. Hmm, I think my trip is ok.. Nothing special, except we ate ALOT!! I admit that im fat, but this time i grew FATTER!!

Gosh, gonna control my diet and gonna make sure I lose some weight before Hubby comes back.. (I'm trying very hard dear)..

Hehe, tonight, my cute little son(boy) is sleeping over my place.. It's gonna be exciting.. I made Hubby jealous juz now.. Muahahaha!!

*I'm loud, straight forward, mature*






Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe