<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 ; 10:20:00 AM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

Got to noe dat he don like me being very loud..Well, that's me..
I rmbr telling him abt Khai didnt like me being very loud..

Charles told me it was fine..But the fact is that, he also don like it!!
Why cant he just tell me the truth?? Isn't that easy??
I tell you ah, guys nowadays are just not straight forward!!

Tak mo jadi keling ah, kalau tak suka, bilang, jgn buat org terpinga2..
Kan senang...
Ya Allah..
I will try to be more sopan and lembut... I will try very hard..
Just to save my relationship..

I swear I will do anything..
I really hope that he will love me again..


I Love you Charles...







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe