<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35477093?origin\x3dhttp://rave-ravel-rizah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 09, 2006 ; 1:47:00 PM Y
Polka Dots !! :D

"All of my life I've been searching for sumone to find me..I have been lonely waiting for your arms to hold me..You took me in from the cold and out of the dark, you have taken me into your heart.. You are my home, you are the one that i come to, You are the shelter ithat I run to..I look in your eyes and i know.. You're my Home.."
This song is actually dedicated to my darling, dear Charles.. I don understand actually.. Sometimes he just don give a damn or just don care about me.. But at times, he is like so sweet, loving and.... I just don noe how to describe.. He just make me feel so happy nowadaes.. Mcm baru2 kenal gitu, he used to make my heart jump evrytime..And now my heart is jumping again and agian and again and again.. Aarghh!! I think I'm falling in Love with him all over gain..Gosh!! Anyway, tt day.. Khai msg me and ask what do i want for my birthday.. I didn't reply and told Charles about it.. He don't seem happy about it..His answer was just 'Hmm..' Was he unhappy or just don bother?? I donoe...
My birthday is coming up in 5 days..And Leeza is doing the countdown for me..Seriously, I just don't bother about my birthday..It's just a brith Day..I'm used to this day which I don't celebrate it every year.. Well, only last year, happened that i was attached with Khai.. I don't know what will happen this year on my birthday.. Not expecting anything actually.. Well, whatever!!
I was so happy actually..Met my cousins..Masita and Mastura and her husband..
Masita, 22 years old and not married..Mastura, 19 jyears old, married with one child!! She's married when she was 18 years old..I'm 19 and not yet married.. I'm not gonna marry right now coz, it's still Toooooooo early... It didn't cross my mind even..Met my baby boy.. So sweet, so cute..
Went hari raya outing last Tuesday.. With Nana, Halim, Iqah, Fifi, Fir, Hart, Leeza, Syasya, Annie,Charles and Me.. Went on vehicles.. Halim drove Iqah's dad's van.. Fir drove his car.. It was exciting.. I didn't realise that Charles was somekind romantic, until Leeza and Iqah told me that he was actually romantic..Was he?? Can u guys keep a secret?? Don't tell anyone aite..
I LOVE CHARLES!! God Bless Our Relationpship... Amin...







Femme Y



..nurIzaH..
..18 november..
..scorpio..
..simpLe..
..LouD..
..iNdePendeNt..

WishList Y

~ New Job
~ New Hairsyle!!
~ More tops
~ New Home
~ New Life
~ New set of Hindi Movies Collection

Oh Tagboard Y



Connections Y

Nana
Syasya
Annie
Nazlina
Leeza
kak Lin
Amirah
NuraJ
Norfa
Rima Melati
Suzairhe